Comparing Order Picking Technologies for Increased Accuracy & Productivity
Improving a company’s order picking process is the number one way to improve overall warehouse operations. This webinar, presented by ProCat Distribution Technologies, will detail different picking options and technologies for distribution centers of all sizes.
Join this webinar to learn about:
- Paper picking, RF Handheld, Voice picking, and Scan picking.
- Pros and Cons of each type of picking technology.
- Real-world stories from distributors with experience implementing new picking technology.
- How to achieve 100% order picking accuracy with a hands-free order picking solution.
Speaker: Steve Stomel, CEO of ProCat Distribution Technologies
Steve Stomel is the CEO and Founder of ProCat Distribution Technologies. Started in 2001, ProCat brings cost-effective technology to food distribution companies. The company offers 14 modular software solutions to support critical functions in the warehouse including Receiving, Cycle Counting, Order Picking, Loading, Put-away, and Replenishment. Over 200 warehouses across the United States rely on ProCat’s technology every day.
1. Sign into your IFDA account to begin the registration process
2. Click 'Register Myself' to sign up for the webinar
3. Click Proceed to Checkout
4. Click Submit Order to complete your registration